In this video, you will learn how to make more money on YouTube with less views.
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Tips for making more money without needing more views:
- Get a free Adwords account and use the keyword planner to research which keyword phrases would make you the most money from ad revenue.
- Get VidIQ and TubeBuddy to help give yourself the best chances of finding the next homerun video subject to do for your channel.
- Look for competition and keyword bid ranges to find the sweet spots for future videos. You want low competition, high keyword bids, and high search volume.
- Pay attention to what advertisers are common on YouTube. The advertisers are going to pay for ads to be on the videos giving them the best chance to get sales. Help them out to increase your ad revenue.
- Consider other forms of monetization besides just ads. You can diversify and increase your YouTube income with courses, ebooks, apparel, affiliate links, and much more.
Brands, resources, and examples mentioned:
- Google Adwords is Google’s advertising platform for when you want to place ads in search results. The reason I recommend getting one of these accounts is because it allows you to use the Keyword Planner. The Keyword Planner will help you find the highest paying topics for videos.
- VidIQ is a tool that I absolutely love. It gives you all kinds of additional metrics and tips for building a more successful YouTube channel. It helps you with tags, keyword popularity, thumbnail creation and much more. Also, make sure you get the VidIQ Vision extension for YouTube to make it work.
- TubeBuddy is another tool I recommend you get for YouTube. It helps you automate a lot of the day-to-day process of creating and editing videos. It has many other uses as well.
- Patreon allows you to create a monthly income from your fans paying a subscription to get exclusive video content from you. It’s a good way to diversify your video income.
- Clickbank is a site where people let affiliates promote their products for a commission. You can use YouTube videos with affiliate links in the description to earn another sizable income from your traffic.
- Udemy lets you create online courses that are divided up into short video lessons. You can host these courses on their website and sell them for how much you think they’re worth. Lots of top bloggers and other internet entrepreneurs started hitting 7-figure incomes when they started selling their own courses.
- Teespring allows you to create your own accessories and apparel without the headaches of dealing with manufacturers, shipping, supply, handling, and payment processing. They take a small cut of the sale, print the item, pack it, and ship it to the customer for you. You can even host your online store on their site.
Bonus: If you’d like to make even more money online, try these free apps:
- FeaturePoints – Get paid to try free apps, play games, take surveys, and watch videos. Get free points with this code: E7KRRE
- Swagbucks – Get paid to watch videos, browse the internet, shop online, and take surveys.
- Ibotta – Get paid to scan your grocery store and other retail receipts.
- InboxDollars – Get paid to check you email, surf the web, take surveys, watch videos, play games, and try special offers.
- Ebates – Get paid to shop online.
Other videos in the same playlist:
Related content you might also enjoy
5 Sites That Pay You the Fastest to Watch Videos February 14, 2019
300+ Amazon Work-From-Home Jobs Hiring at $15/Hour or More 2019 February 13, 2019
5 Easy Businesses to Start for Beginners 2019 February 11, 2019
Make $12-$18/Hour Online Plus Benefits at These Sites in 2019 February 8, 2019
6 Easy Online Typing Jobs That Pay You via PayPal February 7, 2019