In this video, you will learn how to get millions of website visitors like Quicksprout (the popular marketing blog by Neil Patel) gets.
If you follow Neil Patel and his website, Quicksprout, you probably have noticed how many raving fans he has. This guy is one of the greatest content marketers online and he really knows how to get loads of readers for any blog he creates.
In fact, he did an experiment not too long ago where he built a blog from 0 to 100,000 visitors per month in a year, just to show it was possible. And, he succeeded.
I’m going to break down what Neil Patel does on his website, Quicksprout, showing you 11 of the top strategies he uses to get millions of website visitors a year.
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Helpful resources and links mentioned
- How do I create RSS-to-email? (GetResponse)
- Create an RSS Campaign (MailChimp)
- CoSchedule Headline Analyzer
- Pingdom Website Speed Test
- Are You Losing Sales By Giving Customers Too Many Choices?
- How to Declutter Your Design
- Report: Social Share Buttons Are Useless and Unused
- Neil Patel Twitter account
- Neil Patel Facebook Page