In this video, you will learn how to make money without working in 2018 using 15 different ways.
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Brands, resources, and examples mentioned:
- MobileXpression Panel for Android is an app that pays you to let them collect data about apps and websites you use. You data will be secure and will just contribute to future studies.
- Ebates pays you to shop online with major retailers, smaller niche stores, and other websites.
- Slidejoy for Android is an app that puts ads on your phone’s lockscreen and pays you for it. No work is needed.
- Acorns for Android and iPhone helps you get into investing easily by just rounding up your credit card purchases to the nearest dollar and investing the difference into stocks, bonds, etc.
- Foap for Android and iPhone lets you take your photos that you took with your phone and put them for sale on the app. You make $5 for every download and you can sell each photo an unlimited number of times.
- HealthyWage is a website where you compete against other people to get healthier to win money. In some cases, you can make around $10,000 for winning a competition.
- DogVacay and Rover partnered up to help you make money hanging out with dogs. If you get approved, you can make money dog sitting for people in your area.
- Focus Group is a website where you can make money by just testing products, trying new foods, taking surveys, etc.
- Rent a Friend is a site where you can make money by going to sporting events, weddings, or just hanging out with people who need a companion for a while.
- BookScouter is probably the best place to sell your used books because they give you instant estimates of how much each is worth and make it easy to sell.
- Airbnb is a popular site where you can make money letting people rent out your house, room, cabin, etc. for a period of time. It’s an alternative to staying in a hotel and the owner of the home makes most of the money.
- Turo allows you to rent out your car for a period of time to others. It is also secured with Liberty Mutual Insurance to put your mind at ease.
- NerdWallet’s list of top cashback cards is constantly updating month-after-month to help you find ways to earn money back when you purchase things you would purchase anyway.
- FeaturePoints is an app that pays you to try out games and other free apps on your phone. You can also make money from taking surveys and watching short videos as well. To start out with extra points and cash out faster, use this code: E7KRRE
- Surveys On The Go for Android and iPhone is an app that lets you make money from just answering a few questions. I like this one because it tells you in dollars how much each survey will make you.
Bonus: If you’d like to make even more money online, try these free apps:
- Swagbucks – Get paid to watch videos, browse the internet, shop online, and take surveys.
- Ibotta – Get paid to scan your grocery store and other retail receipts.
Other videos in the same playlist:
Related content you might also enjoy
New Work-From-Home Jobs Available Right Now June 18, 2018
10 Android Apps That Pay You PayPal Money in 2018 June 17, 2018
How to Make Money Online as a Teenager in 2018 June 15, 2018
8 Work-From-Home Jobs That Pay $15/Hr in 2018 June 15, 2018