In this video, you will learn about how to make money online almost on autopilot in 2017.
What good is having a business if you have to spend 60 hours a week keeping it going?
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Here is how to basically put an online business on autopilot:
1. Start businesses that create passive income
First off, starting the right type of business is the foundation for making money automatically. You need to go after a passive income business like affiliate marketing. You don’t want anything high-maintenance like freelancing.
- For researching businesses that you could automate, watch this video: Passive Income Ideas 2016 – 10 Nearly Automated Online Businesses
2. Create templates
Templates are going to become your best friend if you decide to use content marketing to get traffic for your business. Doing the same thing over and over needs to be prevented.
- For creating WordPress blog post templates, I recommend this plugin: WP Custom Post Template
- I also recommend Google Docs for creating templates for other parts of your business like YouTube video tags you might use often.
3. Use IFTTT
IFTTT (If This Then That) is a powerful service that allows you to automate all kinds of things like social media, household appliances, smartphone tasks, etc.
- If you want to automate anything in your business, IFTTT should be one of the first free tools you look at.
4. Use Buffer or Hootsuite
You’re most likely going to need social media for some sort of purpose with just about any business these days. Use Buffer, Hootsuite, or both to automate post scheduling and much more.
- Buffer is great for scheduling social media posts and tracking analytics.
- Hootsuite is a lot like Buffer, but it is also good for putting all your social media direct messages and news feeds in one place.
5. Create computer programs that do what you do
You may want to take automation a step farther and create computer programs that do what you’re doing repeatedly. If you do it often, try to trace each step that you do and use code to make a bot or other piece of software do it for you in the future.
- Use AutoIT if you want to create bots that simulate what you do when it comes to repetitive tasks.
- This video will teach you how to make your first bot with AutoIT and learn the basics.
- AutoIT MouseClick functions are going to be some of the ones you use the most.
- Also, you may want to refer to the AutoIT Send functions page for all coding related to keyboard functions.
6. Save frequently visited pages as bookmarks
You’re going to use a lot of the same pages on websites over and over again. Don’t waste any clicks or time that you don’t have to. Save each main page you use for your business a bookmark in your browser.
7. Delegate tasks to others
If all else fails and you need help to free up more time, you can hire freelancers or employees to do the work for you. Just have very specific instructions mapped out for them.
Also, make sure you don’t hire people to do it for you until you’ve made the process as efficient as possible yourself first.