In this video, you will learn about an extremely popular book, The 4 Hour Workweek.
I’m going to give an honest review of it, break down what is covered, who might like or dislike the book, etc.
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
- Author: Tim Ferriss
- Publishing date: April 24, 2007
What this book covers:
1. How to go your own way
The first few chapters cover how you should not just submit to what you are taught or what everyone else is doing. The most successful people challenge the rules and take their own path.
““If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it’s time to pause and reflect.”
– Mark Twain
2. How to be more productive
This book puts a huge emphasis on being productive and getting more done in less time. There are many suggested tools for this.
3. How to automate work and other things
Automation and delegation are another big theme in this book. Tim Ferriss shows you that doing everything by yourself is not efficient and what you should do about it.
4. How to eliminate what you don’t need
Sometimes it’s better to eliminate tasks and even people from your life instead of trying to make them more efficient, as Tim Ferriss teaches in this book.
5. How to create time freedom
Time freedom and considered one of the most important secrets to happiness as outlined in this book and many strategies are given for creating it.
6. How to travel and live like a rich person without much money
There are many chapters towards the end dedicated to taking vacations and living life like a rich person without being rich.
Who this book is good for:
- This book is for people who want to be more productive in less time.
- It’s for people who want to live rich without being rich.
- This book is for people who love “life hacks” and are very open minded to weird ideas.
Who this book isn’t good for:
- This book is not for people who want a great story.
- It’s not for people who don’t want to get out of their comfort zone.
- This book is not for people who want a step-by-step business building guide.
- Get The 4 Hour Workweek here
- The 4 Hour Workweek Table of Contents
- Tim Ferriss website
- More information on Tim Ferriss