In this video, you will learn how to make $150 per day online working only 10 hours per week.
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Brands, resources, and examples mentioned:
- Google Adwords will help you use the Keyword Planner for keyword research.
- VidIQ is a free tool that gives you in-depth YouTube information to help you be more successful.
- YouTube is a great place to create a video channel that makes lots of passive income.
- TubeBuddy is a tool that helps you automate many of your channel functions.
- EasyVideoSuite is what I use to do screen-share videos.
- Screencast-O-Matic is a free screen capturing tool for beginners.
- This green screen kit will help you do more advanced videos with custom backgrounds, good lighting, etc.
- The Focusrite Scarlett Studio Bundle is what I use for my video audio. It makes a HUGE difference compared to USB mics or other cheaper alternatives.
- Movavi Video Editor is my go-to video editor. It doesn’t have as many functions as more expensive ones, but it covers the necessities including chroma key.
- Google Drive will let you use slideshows, word documents, spreadsheets, and other tools for free by having a Gmail account.
- Fiverr is a great place to find affordable services for outsourcing some of your business needs.
- How to start a WordPress blog is a post I did that walks you through building an affordable, but professional blog.
- Linkedin has a publishing option if you want to start out doing free blog posts without a website. You can embed videos.
- Viral Content Bee can help you get more traffic and social shares for your content for free.
- Empire.kred is one site I used a lot when I was starting my business. It’s great for getting a traffic boost for free.
- Amazon Associates has one of the biggest affiliate programs out there.
- Clickbank has a lot of online products that you can make big commissions from.
Bonus: If you’d like to make even more money online, try these free apps:
- FeaturePoints – Get paid to try free apps, play games, take surveys, and watch videos. Get free points with this code: E7KRRE
- Swagbucks – Get paid to watch videos, browse the internet, shop online, and take surveys.
- Ibotta – Get paid to scan your grocery store and other retail receipts.
- Ebates – Get paid to shop online.
Other videos in the same playlist:
Related content you might also enjoy
10 Passive Income Ideas that Make Money While You Sleep April 26, 2018
13 Apps that Pay You to Use Your Phone as Normal April 22, 2018
New Work-From-Home Jobs Available Right Now April 20, 2018
How to Make Up to $15 per Hour Listening to Music (6 Ways) April 18, 2018