Here’s how you can make $100 a day on YouTube in 2019.
Let me know what you think, ask me a question, or suggest something I cover in the future in the comments below!
- Step 1: Build a strong foundation on a small niche channel centered around something you enjoy and are good at.
- Step 2: Make sure you have the equipment needed for high quality audio and visuals.
- Step 3: Build an audience of true fans by sticking to your niche with each video, replying to comments, and putting out quality content consistently.
- Step 4: Monetize with ads (need 4,000 hours of watch time, 1,000 subscribers (both within the last 365 days), and 10,000 views), affiliate links, merch, online products, or Patreon.
- Step 5: Use your analytics and what you learn from your competitors to keep improving content.
- Evan Carmichael – YouTube
- Entrepreneur Advice / Evan Carmichael – YouTube
- Business Insider – YouTube
- theRadBrad – YouTube
- Screen Recording & Video Editing Software | Camtasia | TechSmith
- Multimedia Software by Movavi | Multimedia Programs for Windows
- Amazon.com: Focusrite SCARLETT Studio Pack w/CM25 Microphone, Headphones, 2i2, Code for Software Bundle Mic Cable, Boom Stand, and Pop Filter: Gateway
- Marques Brownlee – YouTubeERB – YouTube
- Top 100 YouTubers sorted by SB Score – Socialblade YouTube Stats | YouTube Statistics
- Amazon.com Associates Central – Home
- Online Courses – Learn Anything, On Your Schedule | Udemy
- Best way for artists and creators to get sustainable income and connect with fans | Patreon
- TubeBuddy | The Premier YouTube Channel Management Toolkit
- vidIQ | More Views, Less Time
Related content you might also enjoy
11 Flexible Work-From-Home Jobs to Do at Night 2019 May 20, 2019
12 Side Hustles That Pay Good Money in 2019 May 17, 2019
How to Make Money Playing Video Games at Home 2019 May 11, 2019